GetFiveStars makes it easy for business owners and customers to share their
favorite 1st-party review on Facebook, Twitter, Google and Linked’In.
Social Sharing icons are automatically activated and will work out-of-the box as soon as you install the GetFiveStars Reviews Widget.
Step-by-Step instructions for accessing the Social Sharing settings
1) Log into your GetFiveStars.com account
2) Click on the Business Name you would like to access or receive the report from.
3) From the left menu, click on “Publish” -> “Review Widget”
4) In the General Review Widget section click “Settings”
5) Use the on / off toggle for Social Sharing
Uploading or Clearing the optional Share Image
Upload an image to be included when you share a 1st-party review. Or “clear” any existing image to not include a share image.
We will use the Business logo as your default share image. Feel free to replace it. We will of course not overwrite your logo settings. The Share image will only be used for Social Sharing. Your Logo setting remain unchanged.
Tip: We recommend creating a share image that is 1024 x 512.