This post shows you how to replace the Google Map in GetFiveStars.com Emails.
If you are running an “online business” or a “home-based business” you may not want to display a Google Map and Address.
Uploading an image will omit the business address and replace the map with the image.
1) Log into your GetFiveStars.com account
2) Click on the Business you would like to edit the template for.
3) In the menu on the upper left click on “Settings -> Email Templates”
4) Scroll to the very bottom of the page and upload an “Email Image”
For best results re-seize your image before uploading to 160px by 160px. The following formats are supported: PNG, JPEG & GIF
The text area below the image cannot be edited. The email must contain a minimum amount of information about the business in order to not violate Can-Spam rules. Since the actual email template can be fully customized which may results in the removal of the business name, phone etc – we must assure that basic business information is included.
5) Optional: You can also hide the address on your Feedback page. Go to
‘Settings->Feedback Settings” and click the checkbox as shown in the screenshot below.