This is an ideal solution for customers using Weebly, WIX, Fourspace, ASP.net and any other content management system or website builder that does not support PHP.
Step by Step Instructions:
– Goto your live page and copy the rendered HTML code for the page.
– Option a) There are plug ins for Chrome that do this like SnappySnippet
– Option b) Using “Inspect Element” in Chrome: Right click to Inspect Element, Goto Body and Copy Element.
– Here is a YouTube video showing you how.
– Visit the Google Structured Data Testing tool and select “Code snippet”.
– Paste your code from Step #1 and select “Run Test”.
– You should see your Schema output.
– P.S You can safely ignore the “warning” about “priceRange” not specified. It is not a required field and mostly applies to ecommerce sites. It will not impact anything.