The following post highlights the basic steps for Selling GetFiveStars to your Clients.
1) The first step is to set up an account by visiting http://getfivestars.com/
2) Add all your clients as a business under your GetFiveStars account. Here is how.
3) Your clients can have access to their business dashboard without seeing any other businesses you manage or your billing information etc. See here for how to.
4) You will be billed monthly for the amount of businesses you have at the end of your billing cycle. See here for our pricing tiers and discounts that apply.
This allows you to markup and invoice your customers any price you want.
5) Bundle GetFiveStars with other Services you offer. You might be already offering other services such as SEO, Website Maintenance etc. GetFiveStars is a great way to offer ‘Reputation Management’ along with those services or as a standalone service.
6) How much should I charge my client? This depends if you are managing everything for your client or if you are just setting up an account for a DIY client. We have seen fully managed accounts going for $75 to $90+ (per business location – per month) and DIY Clients for about $40 to $65 (per business location – per month). Please note pricing may vary drastically based on your geographic location and the business type you are managing.
7) How to offer a Free Trial to my customers?
Your billing date stays the same every month. For example if your last billing date was on 04-25-2015. Your next one will be on 05-25-2015. We will charge you only for the amount of businesses in your account on your billing date.
You can add and remove businesses freely between your billing dates. This gives you a trial period of almost one month when adding new businesses after your billing day.
Don’t forget to remove (delete) any unused businesses before your billing day – otherwise you will be charged. We cannot offer refunds for services rendered.
8) “I am worried that my “tech savy” DIY customers will google GetFiveStars and set up their own account”. No problem – we are offering Whitelabeling. Please have a look at this post.
9) Are there any materials that help me Sell?
– Please also visit these posts which are part of the Expand2Web Expert Members and Coaching Series – but are free to Watch and Download for GetFiveStars customers.
10) You may also enjoy our “Quick Guide” on “Responding to Client Rejections about Online Reviews”
11) Follow our Blog for more posts on the subject of Customer Feedback, Online Reviews and Reputation Management.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
You may also be interested in reselling GetFiveStars to Agency clients of yours.