This post demonstrates how to edit the SMS feedback request template.
1. Log into your GetFiveStars.com account
2. To edit the SMS template for a business, first click the business’ name from the Business Dashboard. Note: If you don’t see a Business Dashboard, you only have a single location and can skip to step three.
3. Click the Settings menu and navigate to SMS Settings.
4. Click the editor in the Message to Send section of the SMS Settings.
5. Make your desired changes in the editor.
6. To add a tag to the message click the [$] icon on the editor and choose your desired tag.
7. Click the Save button to update your message.
8. Click the Send Test button. Enter your mobile phone number and click OK.
9. A test text request will be sent to the mobile phone number entered.