Getting the most out of GetFiveStars
- Be sure that you have entered all of your business information and reviewed the communications that go to your clients. Applies to Email and Pages.
- Add/Upload business accounts emails as well as personal account email to GFS – business accounts seem to have a higher response rate.
- Upload a high quality Logo and Banner to your email template and feedback page.
- Update the mail list in GetFiveStars with current emails – the more current the better the response rate.
- Update the mail list at least once a month or more regularly if you have at least 25 new emails. – keeping the flow going works best for getting more feedback and more reviews as you are reaching out to your most recent clients.
- Connect to your Facebook account and be sure to ask for at least Facebook and Google reviews – there can be more choices but these two are places folks are familiar with.
- If the customer doesn’t respond to the first automated emails from GetFive, manually re-email them after 30 days and perhaps at 90 days.
- Volume is critical. Having at least 25 new emails a month seems like a minimum. Better with more.
- When negatives come in, follow up with client immediately.
- When you do get positive reviews follow up with the client.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
You may also be interested in these two post: